Welcome to the
Orange County NYGenWeb
|The Edmonston House was built in 1755 by William Edmonston. The Edmonston House was used as a headquaters by Generals St. Clair and Gates between 1782-1783 and as a medical staff headquarters during the army encampments at New Windsor, NY.|
Photograph provided courtesy of José Rivera Nieves
and Glenn Marshall, New Windsor Town Historian.